A Case of Ingested Laryngoscope Bulb During Emergency Endotracheal Intubation

Muhamed, Shiyad and Mathew, Shaji and Rao, Maheshwara Battina and Arunkumar, HD (2017) A Case of Ingested Laryngoscope Bulb During Emergency Endotracheal Intubation. Saudi Journal of Anesthesia, 11 (2). p. 259.

[img] PDF
2401 DisplayPdf.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (471kB) | Request a copy
Item Type: Article
Subjects: Medicine > KMC Manipal > Anaesthesiology
Depositing User: KMC Library
Date Deposited: 15 Apr 2017 09:41
Last Modified: 15 Apr 2017 09:41
URI: http://eprints.manipal.edu/id/eprint/148711

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item